Creative Confidence Series {3} What is a True Heart Creation?


Creative Confidence Series {3} 
What is a True Heart Creation? 

How Do I Start to Create from My True Heart Intelligence? 
Margo Renay Sullivan. 2012

A Heart Consciousness Note to all New Energy Humans....This is a simple simple starting point to ignite your inner soul creativity. And every single moment can contain a creative element IF we begin to view with Fresh Soul Eyes. We often begin to create in awareness at the mind's gate. We often feel the story begins there.

In fact, when you are sensing this 'creative avenue' at the minds gate, it is usually in the middle of the story or the stage play or the creative experience. And if you have ever participated in a stage play or even some type of creative production, you and your fellow creators may rehearse or produce it out of linear order. Like dreams. The human experience is not linear by nature. The greater Soul Consciousness isn't either.

Now our mind attempts to organize your experience. Like a film editor that gathers all of the frames and organizes the visual story. An important role? Of course. Yet your experience is all of the frames on the cutting room floor. They are just potentials not chosen at the moment. Be patient with the arrival of all of the unexpected elements. Or the perfect star.


So how do I start?
How do I allow my Human Self to Create with my Soul Self? How do I even begin  creating from my Inspired Heart. A Truth? Here is a starting set of keys I remembered: I Start with my Heart Experiences, Combined with Wisdom and Intuition first.Then Imagination. A Whole Feeling. A visual sound and picture arrive next. Outside of time and space. And it is not orderly at all. 

In fact, It Is Chaotic at first. I receive access to many Expressions and Potentials of that Picture. It arrives ahead of time or instantly and with many of my ASPECTS too. Any language or mental words or descriptions of the concept IS last on the List. I never leave 'home without it'...a visual or sound expression or just a little opening that allows for a new concept or possibility to appear on my 'stage'. Now when I do forget to allow for this simple sense...WOW! My natural Creativity in that moment serves me exactly as I feel it....repetitious and limited in potential.

Most humans feel this is normal day to day living with expectations and repetitious patterns over and over again. In this life experience, I have rarely chose this type of existence. So I have consciously realized I chose a few human experiences to really feel and understand these limitations. {smiles} I chose to feel without arrogance or judgement why so many of us choose to limit and fear a change of any nature or any new concept. These 'blessings in disguise' or human dramas have created a whole view of living with a deeper compassion and feelings on how to allow for new creative sparks. One Fresh little eye opened slowly at first. Try feeling just one little new possibility.

It is your innate birthright to draw love particles to you...to create. Every moment. Consciously. Without expectation or conditions. Accept the love of Your Intimate Presence for You. Your Presence is waiting to participate in Life. By Creative Invitation Only. Heart to Heart.

____________________________

The Creative Confidant Series™ ~ via Margo Renay Sullivan This is a Series of Inspirational Activities about Creative Consciousness and Creative Confidence. 

What is Creativity in Our World? Does it still exist in this now moment? This series will feature viewpoints perspectives from the active visual artists and musicians, engineers, designers, educators, architects and food designers and chefs and so many other reflections in this world of Sensual Creative Endeavours.

Comments

Popular Posts