Creative Confidence Series {1} "Why Do We Need Artists In This World?


Creative Confidence Series {1}  
"Why Do We Need Artists In This World? 

I recently had a very interesting conversation with a gentleman who defined 'Artists' as EMOTIONAL~And I thank him for this perspective. Why? Is it my experience or my truth? 

I thank him as it prompted me to express how I FEEL ABOUT Creativity...Now this man lives in another country than I and is sharing from his experiences on earth and his daily life...and the world around him includes very few creative artists...at least in this moment. 

I do not choose to assume. Either way, I am very grateful for the Question and perspective as suddenly my Soul Presence arrived to encourage a larger perspective for both of us to consider and evolve. Can you feel your own views at some level in such a question? So why do we need artists and designers in the world?


What is An Artist?
"You have forgotten that this world is diverse and creative and very connected at this moment...far far beyond your mind's games. Now of course, You are welcome to play them. I wish you the best visions you desire to create. 

I recommend you begin with Curiosity ~not assumptions. Otherwise, You are carrying an old backpack. Conscious Innovation arrives through music and design and art Expressed. Its not the Emotions. You have unwisely assumed that artists are emotional and YOU ARE NOT...Indeed!


Here is another view of the wise and experienced DESIGNER of this world you have chosen to experience and to open your eyes beyond the old worlds.

They are quite Conscious.
They are often engineers ~ and technology based and can Improvise no matter what. 
They create the food you eat and the music you listen to or romance with.
They create the car or train you drive to work.
They are multi-dimensional and can RUN CIRCLES around the human mind.
They are accepting and yet vigilant in their pursuits.
They are young and colorful and vibrant~no matter what the body they walk in.


Now I could find a THOUSAND EXAMPLES of how design and creativity is woven into your DNA. For without music and the arts and the architects of this world, the alchemy and the sciences would lie dormant. Simply put, our world would lack in potentials for Balance and for Evolution and Conscious Growth.  I AM grateful and I honor these artists and designers that reflect the ESSENCE OF CREATIVITY...as I AM. 


________________________

♥ The Creative Confidant Series™ ~ via Margo Renay Sullivan This is a Series of Inspirational Activities about Creative Consciousness and Creative Confidence. What is Creativity in Our World? Does it still exist in this now moment? This series will feature viewpoints perspectives from the active visual artists and musicians, engineers, designers, educators, architects and food designers and chefs and so many other reflections in this world of Sensual Creative Endeavors.

Comments

Popular Posts