Visionary Creators and Artists: Flora Aube


Clear and Authentic Vision
Visionary Artist:
Words by Flora Aube


So Often 'Visionary Creators' tend to share wisdom and chalices of energy based on very very valuable and well heeled experiences across all dimensions. I have succumbed to this folly too. Not to please and attach. It is simply the way the rest of the Universe is created with very balanced exquisite flow. For the Cosmos are not designed with mental controls or seductions as its nature. Feel into these words by Flora Aube. With honor and respect. 



"Like everyone, I am in the dance 
of Being and Becoming. 
Sometimes I can stretch too far 
too fast in the Becoming 
without taking adequate care of Being.
I do this because I am human. 
I also do this because I am divine. 
Birthing, like creating is messy business.

I Called in my boundaries,

self care,
sacred practices.
got present,
connected,
and
started over.
Reboot.
Rebirth".

Comments

Popular Posts