An Introduction to Feeling Quantum Energy



An Introduction to Feeling 
Quantum Energy
by Margo Renay Sullivan
February 2014 

Remember Dear Keeper 
of the Beauty Temples...


For you see MAYA.

I am a lover of all life and I re-member.

Dark and Light is simply a Magnificent play
of Loving, Serving and Experiencing Self.


The True Elemental Heartbeat is fluid ~ and very natural patterns of expansion Quantum Style. Nature Responds when you 'speak' in a language of energy. This energy is neutral until it is activated by your own consciousness and the allowance of free flowing color and design. The Universal dynamic is base 12. The true elemental heartbeat is fluid ~ frequencial patterns of expansion ~ Quantum Style. 

Nature responds to your energy commands  when you 'speak' in 'Christ Consciousness ~ Base 12. Missed Qualified Energies based in the Shadow-lands will now create a consequential energy times twelve.  And just more creative limitations you see? Practice the natural flow of wisdom within your high heart.

I send Quantum Dancing Waves to Your Knowing.



I AM THAT I AM.
Safe and Sacred Space.
I AM LOVE and I AM LOVED.

Margo Renay Sullivan ~ 

Curator and Creative Confidant
For The Love of Creation™


Comments

Popular Posts